Who We Serve and Do Our Best Work With:
Those Retired, or Close to it
Specializing with those who are typically 50+, allows us to tailor our services and expertise to the unique needs of retirees.
We've found our services are most appropriate for those with at least $500,000 of investment assets (excluding real estate).
Those Who Value Expert Guidance
Our clients want the highest probability of retirement success and value expert guidance.
Our 3-Step Process
(All steps can be done in-person or virtually)
First, we’ll have a 15 to 30-minute conversation to discuss your situation and what it would be like to work together. If we both determine it could be a good fit, we'll schedule a first visit.
Step 2 - First Visit - Where You Are
The objective of this visit is to see what questions you may have and get a genuine understanding of your goals, concerns, and what you want most out of retirement.
We’ll also gather some information to help us generate & present two reports to show you where you are right now:
- Personalized financial summary
- Personalized tax report
Step 3 - Second Visit - Where You Want To Go
Here we will present a thoughtful, researched, and tailored roadmap that will show how we can help you achieve your retirement goals, including:
- How you can improve your retirement situation
- What your retirement income can be
- How your lifetime tax bill can be reduced
- How your investments can be optimized
Implementation & Starting The Journey Together
At the end of this process, we will ask if you would like to move forward with our firm or if you would like to sleep on it.
- While we would love to work with you, if you decide that it’s not a good fit, we will wish you all the best and part ways as friends. There is never a hard sell or pressure to say yes.
- If you choose to move forward, we will lay out what to expect next, along with a typical timeline where we will address your main concerns first, as we start the journey to make the most of your retirement.
Click Below To Get Moving: