Our Mission: Be a Great Firm for Great People & Add Massive Value to Their Lives
Here are the questions we can help you answer:
- Am I invested in the ‘right stuff’?
- How can I reduce my lifetime tax liabilities? Am I sitting on a ‘tax bomb’?
- Can my assets and liabilities get me to and through retirement?
- Do I have enough money for retirement?
- What should I do if I have a large, unexpected expense to pay for?
- If something happens to me, how will I ensure my spouse (family) is cared for?
- How do I turn my nest egg into an income stream in retirement without paying too much in taxes?
We have the knowledge & tools that can help you:
- Determine the least amount you should be paying in taxes
- Understand how our tax code is designed to syphon more taxes from your nest egg in retirement
- Estimate your tax liabilities
- Organize all your finances
This is what we do:
- Determine your possible income amounts and options for your retirement
- Run tax projections and estimate your annual and lifetime tax liability
- Assess the short- and long-term impact of various tax strategies on your finances
- Consider opportunities to minimize your taxes
- Analyze your investments and tax returns to determine your tax planning opportunities
- Risk management: ensure your investments are aligned with your goals and objectives
- Determine Income Stability
- Asset allocation and location to minimize tax drag in investments in account types
- Implement our Guardrail investment and dynamic withdrawal process to mitigate sequence of return risk
- Consider Roth conversions to manage future tax liabilities
Our Investment Philosophy
We construct equity, balanced and fixed income portfolios for individuals and institutions to achieve your goals.
- Focus on what we can control
- Manage emotions
- Avoid market timing while remaining mindful of valuations
- Let markets work for you
- Own the best companies in the world
Our comprehensive financial planning services include:
Retirement Income Planning
Comprehensive Financial Planning