What You Will Receive
- Advice on taxes, insurance, estate, retirement, Social Security, debt management, and investments.
- Bullet-point list of specific recommendations.
- Portfolio analysis.
- Online access to your plan.
- 3 months of email/phone support while you start to implement your plan.
- Plans typically run between $3,000 and $6,000 depending on complexity.
- The first half is due at the end of the first meeting, if you decide to move forward. The second half is due at the second meeting where we present your plan.
- You will receive a full refund if you aren't 100% satisfied with your plan.
How We Do Things
(All Steps Can Be Done In-Person, Electronically or Virtually)
To start, an initial call.
First, we’ll have a quick 15-minute conversation to ensure your situation matches our expertise. After this discussion, we’ll both have a better understanding of how the relationship might work.
Then, first meeting.
The objective of this meeting is to get perfectly clear on your goals, concerns and unique financial situation. Your answers to our questions, along with the documents we request you bring, will guide our analysis.
After that, we’ll begin the analysis.
We will apply years of experience, along with ongoing training and mentoring by the industry’s top experts, to answer the following questions:
- Are you on track to meet your long-term goals?
- Can your tax bill be reduced?
- Can your portfolio be improved?
Second meeting, plan presentation.
During this meeting, we will explain exactly what you need to do to achieve your financial goals, including the answers to the three questions we asked during our analysis. This is where you will see — in dollars and cents — what can be done to improve your finances.